Web2DNA is a webdesign project, which takes your website, analyze it, crunch it to little bits and spit it out as a graphic representation of a human DNA.
The brightness of the lines is determined by the importance of the tags in terms of structure.
- H1 is brighter than H2, which is brighter than H3.
- TABLE is brighter than TR, which is brighter than TD tags.
- Images and flash elements appear as 70% white.
- New HTML tags like STRONG and EM is brighter than older ones like B and I
- UL, OL and DL is brighter than their LI, DT, DD
- DIV layout is brighter than table layout
As you can see, there is no table on Ramenos Blog. I prefer to use CSS only. Really, it is a fun tool to analyze your site and compare with others.