The Google Analytics Team announced some features for next version of the tool :
- Tracking of site search : « find out what people search for on your site and where these searches lead ».
- Event Tracking capability : « these new reports are designed to help you understand how people use and interact with Ajax, Flash and multimedia on your site without artificially increasing your pageview metrics. »
- Outbound Link Tracking : report on links visitors clicked on your site that direct them to another site.
The first one will be available to everyone and the two others will be limited beta tests.
In addition, Urchin Software is announced too : « Urchin is a software product that you run on your own servers. Its reporting interface is similar to the previous Google Analytics interface. »
- A lire aussi sur le même sujet :
- I dislike the Search results of Google : how can I tell it ? (100%)
- PCNames Domain Search : check quickly a domain name status (100%)
- I dislike the new version of Google Mobile Search. And you ? (100%)
- Yahoo Site Explorer like mobile website : submit your mobile feeds ! (100%)